MIPLNI Disposable Non-sterile Medical Face Mask 3-ply Type II Face Mask are all designed to promote high comfort and low air resistance to reduce irritating the wearer. Face masks are designed to minimise the transfer of bacteria and particles from medical personnel to the patient. The MIPLNI range of face masks can be used in wide range of situations. All our face masks offer high filtration capacity while retaining low breathing resistance.
Supplied in a Hygienic Sterilised Bag Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector Type II High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98% Masks sealed in pack of 25 for hygiene purposes.
MIPLNI Disposable Non-sterile Medical Face Mask at a glance
- Type II Medical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- High bacterial filtration efficiency EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Breathabillity: EN14683:2019 Annex B
- Splash Resistance: > 16kpa. ISO22609:2004
- Micobial Cleanliness: 20-25cfu/g ENISO11737-1:2018