SureSpot Type IIR Surgical Face Mask 3 Ply EN14683:2019 Compliant made by SureSpot of the Netherlands. Produced in July 2020 with July 2023 expiry data. 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency.
SureSpot Type IIR Surgical Face Mask at a glance
- Type IIR Face Mask – Certified Medical Device. When buying these masks, you can be sure you are buying CE Marked, European Standard EN: 14683: 2019 compliant masks.
- 98% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency – Type IIR Face Masks are tested in vitro to filter at least 98% of bacteria, both from breathing exhaling and inhaling.
- Sealed Packaging – Supplied in a box of 50 face masks with an easy to use dispenser style box. The masks inside are additional sealed in plastic packaging for maximum protection during transit.
- Latex Free – Sustained use of products containing latex can cause reactions, even in those who previously have not had latex allergies. That’s why we’ve made sure these face masks are latex free.
- 3 Years Shelf Life – These masks have been produced in July 2020, you can be guaranteed when buying from Farla Medical that your product will arrive with a July 2023 expiry date. Please double check when buying, that you are buying from Farla Medical.